Flavorful Red Potatoes Recipe
- 12 small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced Greek olives
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; cool slightly. Cut each in half; place in a serving bowl. Add cheese mixture; toss gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup: 264 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Flavorful Red Potatoes
"Did not use the capers, olives, or green onion. I would like these additions, but my family wouldn't. I thought these were good."
"These were great and very easy. The taste was good. I forgot the olives and didn't use capers. I liked it just the way it was."
"I was a little hesitant about making this thinking that with the capers and the Greek olives that it might turn out a bit overwhelming/salty. But I loved it! The olive oil mellowed it out smoothly and everything went together beautifully!"
"Yes! I did however make it without the green onion and pepper since I"m allergice to them. Still...awesome! I'm making it again today."