Flavorful Red Potatoes Recipe
This recipe is not only a wonderful side dish, but also hearty enough to make a satisfying late-night supper. It’s delicious with both baby red or white potatoes, and if you can’t find those, use larger potatoes cut in quarters. Wolfgang Hanau – West Palm Beach, FL
- 12 small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced Greek olives
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; cool slightly. Cut each in half; place in a serving bowl. Add cheese mixture; toss gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
2/3 cup equals 264 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 240 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC