This recipe is not only a wonderful side dish, but also hearty enough to make a satisfying late-night supper. It’s delicious with both baby red or white potatoes, and if you can’t find those, use larger potatoes cut in quarters. Wolfgang Hanau – West Palm Beach, FL
- 12 small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced Greek olives
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; cool slightly. Cut each in half; place in a serving bowl. Add cheese mixture; toss gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Flavorful Red Potatoes in Simple & Delicious May/June 2009, p35
Reviews for Flavorful Red Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review