Flavorful Red Potatoes Recipe
- 12 small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons sliced Greek olives
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drain potatoes; cool slightly. Cut each in half; place in a serving bowl. Add cheese mixture; toss gently to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Flavorful Red Potatoes
Sort By :
Did not use the capers, olives, or green onion. I would like these additions, but my family wouldn't. I thought these were good.
These were great and very easy. The taste was good. I forgot the olives and didn't use capers. I liked it just the way it was.
I was a little hesitant about making this thinking that with the capers and the Greek olives that it might turn out a bit overwhelming/salty. But I loved it! The olive oil mellowed it out smoothly and everything went together beautifully!
Yes! I did however make it without the green onion and pepper since I"m allergice to them. Still...awesome! I'm making it again today.
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >