These savory and fork tender pork chops smothered in scrumptious sauce are lip-lickin good! —Patti Leonard, Valrico, Florida
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, brown chops in oil. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the Worcestershire sauce, honey and mustard to the skillet; stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Bring to a boil. Return chops to the pan. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Flavorful Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious June/July 2011, p25
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Flavorful Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review