Flavorful Marinated Flank Steak Recipe
Add a salad and crusty rolls to this full-flavored steak, and you have a simple but excellent meal for family or guests. This steak is also great cooked on the grill.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound beef flank steak
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Cut an 1/8-in.-deep diamond pattern into both sides of steak. Place in the bag; seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place steak on a broiler pan. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Marinated Flank Steak in Taste of Home April/May 2005, p41
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Flavorful Marinated Flank Steak(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2012
Delicious flavor and takes just minutes to prepare marinade.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >