Flavorful Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 package (7 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1 jar (8 ounces) mild Mexican cheese sauce or process cheese sauce
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Stir in the cheese sauce until combined. Add remaining ingredients. Transfer to a serving bowl; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 478 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 1,585 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Flavorful Mac and Cheese
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.