- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 to 1 pound each)
- Combine the first seven ingredients; sprinkle 4 to 5 teaspoons on all sides of pork (reserve remaining seasoning blend for future use).
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect heat for 20-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Flavorful Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
"My family really like this spice rub, though it's a bit salty for our taste, so I omit the 1 teaspoon salt."
"A delicious rub for grilled pork! Yummy!~ Theresa"
"Easy and Delicious!"
"The flavor of the spices were really nice and not over powering. It came to a perfect temperature after 29 minutes. We paired it with grilled zucchini and squash and everyone's plates were empty and bellies were full. Even my picky 5 year old son and 2 year old niece loved this tender meat!"
"Really enjoyed this. Easy and tasty!"