Folks can find me grilling...no matter what the weather. This moist, flavorful pork is everyone's favorite. My wife especially likes the fact that she doesn't have to do the cooking!
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 to 1 pound each)
- Combine the first seven ingredients; sprinkle 4 to 5 teaspoons on all sides of pork (reserve remaining seasoning blend for future use).
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect heat for 20-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Tenderloin in Country Pork 1996, p106
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Flavorful Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review