- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 to 1 pound each)
- Combine the first seven ingredients; sprinkle 4 to 5 teaspoons on all sides of pork (reserve remaining seasoning blend for future use).
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect heat for 20-30 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Flavorful Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Sort By :
"Easy and Delicious!"
"The flavor of the spices were really nice and not over powering. It came to a perfect temperature after 29 minutes. We paired it with grilled zucchini and squash and everyone's plates were empty and bellies were full. Even my picky 5 year old son and 2 year old niece loved this tender meat!"
"Really enjoyed this. Easy and tasty!"
"Made this a few times,, tasty and moist!Would make it again."
"I have made this recipe several times, and LOVE it! Lost the recipe booklet, and was happy to find it on the website. Since I couldn't remember what went into the rub, I improvised and just used a dry BBQ rub. It was good too, and not quite as spicy."