- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- Mix seasonings; sprinkle over tenderloins. Grill, covered, over medium heat until a thermometer reads 145°, 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Flavorful Grilled Pork Tenderloin
"My family really like this spice rub, though it's a bit salty for our taste, so I omit the 1 teaspoon salt."
"A delicious rub for grilled pork! Yummy!~ Theresa"
"Easy and Delicious!"
"The flavor of the spices were really nice and not over powering. It came to a perfect temperature after 29 minutes. We paired it with grilled zucchini and squash and everyone's plates were empty and bellies were full. Even my picky 5 year old son and 2 year old niece loved this tender meat!"
"Really enjoyed this. Easy and tasty!"
"Made this a few times,, tasty and moist!Would make it again."
"I have made this recipe several times, and LOVE it! Lost the recipe booklet, and was happy to find it on the website. Since I couldn't remember what went into the rub, I improvised and just used a dry BBQ rub. It was good too, and not quite as spicy."
"I didn't have any poultry seasoning and it was still really good. I also added about 1/2 tsp cumin to the rub."
"I love this recipe. My kids felt that it was a little too spicy so I make one tenderloin without the cayenne pepper for them."
"i baked in 350 oven 50 mins til 170 degrees. it was good. i should have put carrots & potatoes in with it for complete meal."