- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen cut green beans
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon real bacon bits
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a 1-qt. -safe bowl, combine all ingredients. cover and cook on high for 4-5 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender, stirring once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Flavorful Green Beans in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p13
Reviews for Flavorful Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review