- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, toss bread cubes with oil and butter.
- Combine the oregano, basil, salt and pepper; sprinkle over bread and
- toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish soup with
- croutons and cheese. Yield: 11 servings (about 2-1/2 quarts).
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now