"When my grandparents lived in the Florida Keys, Grandpop went fishing every day," recalls Tammy Sanborn of Alto, Michigan. "They ate fish often, so Grandmom had to find creative ways to serve it. The Parmesan cheese in this fast recipe adds just the right flavor."
4-6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 pounds flounder or sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Coat a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. x 14 in.) with cooking
- spray. Place fillets on foil; brush with lemon juice. Crimp foil,
- forming edges. Place foil flat on the grill (do not seal). Grill,
- covered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes. Combine Parmesan
- cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions and salt; brush over fillets.
- Grill 3-4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 272 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.