Flavorful Flounder Recipe
- 2 pounds flounder or sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. Coat a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. x 14 in.) with cooking spray. Place fillets on foil; brush with lemon juice. Crimp foil, forming edges. Place foil flat on the grill (do not seal). Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat for 4 minutes. Combine Parmesan cheese, butter, mayonnaise, onions and salt; brush over fillets. Grill 3-4 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 272 calories, 17 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 447 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
Reviews for Flavorful Flounder
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.