Flavorful Fish Fillets Recipe
- 1 package (18.7 ounces) frozen breaded fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook fish in oil for 4 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden brown. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the spaghetti sauce and horseradish; cook until heated through.
- 2. Spoon over fish; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-5 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 492 calories, 31 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 1,487 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.