Flavorful Fish Fillets Recipe
- 1 package (18.7 ounces) frozen breaded fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook fish in oil for 4 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden brown. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the spaghetti sauce and horseradish; cook until heated through.
- 2. Spoon over fish; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-5 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 492 calories, 31g fat (8g saturated fat), 44mg cholesterol, 1487mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 5g fiber), 17g protein.
Reviews for Flavorful Fish Fillets
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.