Flavorful Fish Fillets
"I like to make this entree whenever there's a special occasion in my large family. The fish has an impressive taste without the time-consuming preparation of other dishes, and people always ask for the recipe."
4-5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (18.7 ounces) frozen breaded fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, cook fish in oil for 4 minutes on each side or
- until crisp and golden brown. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan,
- combine the spaghetti sauce and horseradish; cook until heated
- Spoon over fish; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and remove from the
- heat. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-5
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 492 calories, 31 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 1,487 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 17 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.