"I like to make this entree whenever there's a special occasion in my large family. The fish has an impressive taste without the time-consuming preparation of other dishes, and people always ask for the recipe."
- 1 package (18.7 ounces) frozen breaded fish fillets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large skillet, cook fish in oil for 4 minutes on each side or until crisp and golden brown. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the spaghetti sauce and horseradish; cook until heated through.
- Spoon over fish; sprinkle with cheese. Cover and remove from the heat. Let stand for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4-5 servings.
Originally published as Flavorful Fish Fillets in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p13
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Flavorful Fish Fillets
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review