Flavorful Cranberry Gelatin Mold Recipe
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup port wine or red grape juice
- Mint leaves for garnish, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the pineapple, cranberry sauce, walnuts and wine.
- 2. Pour into a 5-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Run a knife through the gelatin mixture to evenly distribute the fruit. Refrigerate 2-1/2 hours or until firm.
- 3. Unmold onto a serving plate. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
1/2 cup: 193 calories, 4g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 66mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat
Reviews for Flavorful Cranberry Gelatin Mold
"I want to make this for Thanksgiving but want to use red grape juice but can't find it in the grocery stores. Can I use cranberry/raspberry? Can't rate because I haven't made it yet."