- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup port wine or red grape juice
- Mint leaves for garnish, optional
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the pineapple, cranberry sauce, walnuts and wine.
- Pour into a 5-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Run a knife through the gelatin mixture to evenly distribute the fruit. Refrigerate 2-1/2 hours or until firm.
- Unmold onto a serving plate. Garnish with mint if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Flavorful Cranberry Gelatin Mold in Light & Tasty April/May 2005, p39
Reviews for Flavorful Cranberry Gelatin Mold
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2014
"I want to make this for Thanksgiving but want to use red grape juice but can't find it in the grocery stores. Can I use cranberry/raspberry? Can't rate because I haven't made it yet."