Flavorful Crab Pasta Salad Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked spiral pasta
- 1 package (8 ounces) imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, crab, peas, broccoli, green pepper and onions. Combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese; pour over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 cups equals 251 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 746 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 starch, 1 lean meat.
Reviews for Flavorful Crab Pasta Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.