Flavorful Coleslaw Recipe
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 large unpeeled Granny Smith apple, shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. In a large bowl, combine cabbage, apple, celery and onion. Mix thoroughly. In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; stir into coleslaw. Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup: 145 calories, 11g fat (2g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 110mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Flavorful Coleslaw
"I have made this and put the recipe in my recipe box and realized I never rated it. It is a good basic coleslaw and I don't like all coleslaw recipes."