Flavorful Beef in Gravy Recipe
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1-1/3 cups milk
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Hot cooked noodles or mashed potatoes
- 1. Place flour in a large resealable plastic bag; add beef and toss to coat. In a skillet, brown beef in oil.
- 2. Transfer beef to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the soups, milk and soup mix. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until the meat is tender. Serve with noodles or potatoes. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 284 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 77 mg cholesterol, 818 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.
Reviews for Flavorful Beef in Gravy
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.