Flavorful Barbecued Pork Sandwiches Recipe
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 4 cup ketchup
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon each paprika and chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 boneless pork shoulder butt roast (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)
- 12 to 16 sandwich buns
- 1. In a bowl, combine onions, ketchup, water, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and seasonings. Place pork in a large roasting pan or Dutch oven; pour sauce over pork. Cover and bake at 325° for 6 hours. Remove roast and cool for 20 minutes; shred with a fork. Return to sauce in pan and heat through. Fill buns using a slotted spoon. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Flavorful Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
"excellent flavour! easy to make! Would make an excellent dish for a potluck or picnic."