Flavored Oyster Crackers Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- Place the crackers in a large bowl. Combine the oil, cheese and soup mix; pour over crackers and toss gently. Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes, stirring once. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Flavored Oyster Crackers
Sort By :
Very good taste, everyone liked this snack.
This is the best one I have found using oyster crackers. Much better than the one using Ranch dressing.
My family loves this! It is easy to make and does not cost a lot. It satisfies the munchies and is delicious!