Flavored Oyster Crackers Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) oyster crackers
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
- Place the crackers in a large bowl. Combine the oil, cheese and soup mix; pour over crackers and toss gently. Transfer to two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes, stirring once. Cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Flavored Oyster Crackers(3)
Sort By :
Very good taste, everyone liked this snack.
This is the best one I have found using oyster crackers. Much better than the one using Ranch dressing.
My family loves this! It is easy to make and does not cost a lot. It satisfies the munchies and is delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chips >
- Cracker Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >