Flatbread Tacos with Ranch Sour Cream Recipe
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Optional toppings: sliced ripe olives and shredded lettuce and cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, dressing mix and lemon juice; chill until serving.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, tomatoes, taco seasoning and pepper sauce; heat through.
- Meanwhile, roll out each biscuit into a 6-in. circle. In a small nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook each biscuit for 30-60 seconds on each side or until golden brown; keep warm.
- To serve, spread each flatbread with 2 tablespoons ranch sour cream; top each with 2/3 cup meat mixture. Sprinkle with toppings if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Flatbread Tacos with Ranch Sour Cream(10)
Sort By :
These were great and I love the idea of making biscuits into flatbread. They were so moist! I recommend the to anyone.it was so easy and fast to put together.
Used chicken instead of beef or turkey. Turned out fabulous!!!
This recipe is easy & delicious. We liked the change of pace to the typical taco & the biscuit makes this almost like comfort food. We ate them open face with forks instead of folding.
Quick, easy, and tasty!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Grand Prize Winning Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Taco Recipes >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >