Recipe courtesy of Galbani Cheese
- 8 oz. Galbani® Mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 lb. pizza dough
- 4 Tbsp. pesto
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 1. Brush pizza crust with pesto and olive oil.
- 2. Slice tomatoes and add on top of the pizza crust.
- 3. Place cubed mozzarella on top and drizzle any remaining oil on top of the cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings
Originally published as Flatbread Pesto Pizza in Galbani® Cheese 2017
Reviews for Flatbread Pesto Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review