- should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Drain and discard marinade from vegetables. Place in a grill basket.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 9-11 minutes or until
- tender, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, combine the pepper, and remaining oil and garlic;
- brush over cut sides of rolls. Place cut side down on grill for 2-3
- minutes or until golden brown.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain; place on bun bottoms. Top with
- vegetables and bun tops. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 479 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 933 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.