- should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- Drain and discard marinade from vegetables. Place in a grill basket.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 9-11 minutes or until
- tender, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, combine the pepper, and remaining oil and garlic;
- brush over cut sides of rolls. Place cut side down on grill for 2-3
- minutes or until golden brown.
- Thinly slice steak across the grain; place on bun bottoms. Top with
- vegetables and bun tops. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 479 calories, 23 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 933 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 30 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now