- meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should
- read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Discard
- In a small saucepan, combine cream cheese, milk, butter and pepper.
- Cook and stir over low heat just until smooth (do not boil). Stir in
- blue cheese. Serve with pinwheels. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 509 calories, 34 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 812 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 43 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.