- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk until
- smooth. Spread over bottom of crust; arrange strawberries over the
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch, salt and water until
- smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Chill until
- partially set. Pour over berries. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 412 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.