Flaky Raspberry Pie Recipe
This flavorful and bright raspberry pie is the perfect ending to a heavy meal. The fruitiness of the filling combines perfectly with the flaky crust for a scrumptious dessert.Patricia Staudt, Marble Rock, Iowa
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- Reduced-fat whipped topping, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and water until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Place raspberries in the crust; slowly pour gelatin mixture over berries. Chill until set, about 3 hours. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Fresh Raspberry Pie in Comfort Food Diet bookazine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Flaky Raspberry Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review