Flaky Italian Biscuits
Keeping the biscuit mix on hand makes it easy to stir up a batch of these tender Italian biscuits. Spread them with butter…or omit the Italian seasoning and serve them with honey. —Tami Christman, Soda Springs, Idaho
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- In a small bowl, mix biscuit baking mix and Italian seasoning; stir
- in cream just until moistened. Turn onto a lightly floured surface;
- knead gently 10 times. Pat or roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut
- with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- Place 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for
- 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8