Flaky Italian Biscuits Recipe
Keeping the biscuit mix on hand makes it easy to stir up a batch of these tender Italian biscuits. Spread them with butter…or omit the Italian seasoning and serve them with honey. —Tami Christman, Soda Springs, Idaho
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:8 servings
- 2 cups Biscuit Baking Mix
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1. In a small bowl, mix biscuit baking mix and Italian seasoning; stir in cream just until moistened. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 10 times. Pat or roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter.
- 2. Place 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 13-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 biscuits.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC