Flaky Garlic Rolls
These rolls are a fun and tasty way to dress up handy refrigerator biscuits. Hot from the oven, they are great alongside any meat or supper with soup.Peggy Burdick, Burlington, Michigan
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tube (6 ounces) refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1 to 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Separate each biscuit into three pieces; place on a greased baking
- sheet. Brush with butter; sprinkle with garlic salt. Bake at
- 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Yield: 15 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 44 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 146 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.