- On a floured surface, roll dough into a 14-in. square. With a sharp
- knife, cut into quarters. Cut each quarter diagonally in half,
- forming two triangles. Roll up triangles from the wide end; place
- with pointed end down 2 in. apart on a greased baking sheet. Curve
- ends to form a crescent shape. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Brush with egg. Bake at 425° for 13-18 minutes or until golden
- brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 8 croissants.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 375 calories, 25 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 462 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.