- In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients; pour into crust. Roll
- out the remaining pastry; make a lattice crust. Seal and flute
- edges. Cover edges loosely with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°; remove foil. Bake 40-45
- minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool
- on a wire rack. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 449 calories, 23 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 528 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.