- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflowerets
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 cup quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup fresh or frozen snow peas
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, sugar and ginger. Stir in orange juice, soy sauce and garlic until blended; set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet or wok, stir-fry the carrots, broccoli and cauliflower in 3 teaspoons of oil for 4-5 minutes. Add mushrooms, peas and remaining oil; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Stir orange juice mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened. Serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Five-Veggie Stir-Fry
Sort By :
"I tried this recipe to use up some orange juice, and it was delicious! Used a different combination of veggies, but I think that's what stir fries are all about. The sauce was SO good, it is going into my permanent recipe collection. Thanks!Mary in Littlestown, PA"