- half. Shape into two round loaves. Place each on a baking sheet
- coated with cooking spray. Beat egg white and water; brush over
- Combine the poppy seeds, sesame seeds, caraway seeds, onion and
- remaining salt; sprinkle over loaves. Cover and let rise in a warm
- place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into
- wedges; serve warm. Yield: 2 loaves (10 wedges each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 134 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 269 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.