- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tuna steaks (1 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add tuna; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Place tuna on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Five-Spice Tuna(2)
Sort By :
Didn't change any ingredients, but I grilled the tuna steaks instead of broiling them. I served the tuna steaks with the suggested Broccoli Salad and Barley Pilaf with Bacon. We enjoyed the combination of flavors very much.
I made this with boneless pork loin chops and it is was fantastic.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >