- 3-1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce or additional soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five-spice powder
- 2 medium limes, cut into wedges
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tip sections. Combine the onions, chili sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, garlic, sugar and five-spice powder in a large resealable plastic bag. Add wings; seal bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Place wings in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink, turning every 10 minutes. Squeeze lime wedges over wings. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews forFive-Spice Chicken Wings
"Glad to find a wing marinade that isn't too complicated. Did add more garlic. Definitely will make again. Also, added some lime juice to the marinade. Turned out great and yummy."
"My whole family loved these wings. I made extra sauce that I set aside for them to dip"