- a 9-in. pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie plate; trim pastry to 1/2
- in. beyond edge of plate. Spoon fruit mixture into crust.
- Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie; make a lattice crust.
- Trim, seal and flute edges. Brush with cream; sprinkle with coarse
- Bake at 375° for 45-55 minutes or until crust is golden brown and
- filling is bubbly. Cool completely on a wire rack. Yield: 8
Editor’s Note: If using frozen fruit, measure fruit while still frozen, then thaw completely. Drain in a colander, but do not press liquid out.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 434 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 158 mg sodium, 75 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.