Five-Fruit Compote Recipe
Bring out the best in your Easter ham or lamb with this fast fruit compote. Jean Ecos - Hartland, Wisconsin
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 2/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fully cooked lean ham
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduced heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve warm with ham. Yield: 6 cups.
1/4 cup: 57 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Five-Fruit Compote
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC