- 2 cans (15 ounces each) sliced peaches in juice, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) reduced-sugar cherry pie filling
- 2/3 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fully cooked lean ham
- In a large saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduced heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Serve warm with ham. Yield: 6 cups.
Originally published as Five-Fruit Compote in Healthy Cooking April/May 2010, p32
Reviews for Five-Fruit Compote(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review