- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup each milk chocolate chips, semisweet chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, white baking chips and butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: 4-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Five-Chip Cookies
Sort By :
These are the perfect cookie. A little bit of everything to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. The only change I made was I use dark brown sugar. It has a richer taste. My family loves these.
Good cookies, but for me it was almost just too much chips. I like one or two distinct flavors, not all at of them at once.
By far the best cookies ever. I am not a fan of the butterscotch chips so I just leave them out but that is just my personal taste. I call these the ultimate cookies and really if I am going to make cookies I don't even consider making anything but these.
Simply superb! I sometimes substitute dark chocolate chips for the butterscotch chips. Everyone in my family loves them!
I make this recipe every Christmas season for the past several years. It is yummy!