Five-Cheese Spinach & Artichoke Dip Recipe
Whenever I go to an event, I'm always asked to bring this hot dip. Five types of cheese make it a standout and oh-so delicious. I love its party-ready convenience— I serve it straight from the slow cooker, so set-up and clean-up are a breeze! —Noelle Myers, Grand Forks, North Dakota
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. Cook: 2-1/2 hours YIELD:16 servings
- 1 jar (12 ounces) roasted sweet red peppers
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Asiago cheese
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/3 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Assorted crackers
- 1. Drain peppers, reserving 1 tablespoon liquid; chop peppers. Drain artichokes, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid; coarsely chop artichokes.
- 2. In a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with cooking spray, combine spinach, cheeses, basil, onion, mayonnaise, garlic, artichoke hearts and peppers. Stir in reserved pepper and artichoke liquids. Cook, covered, on high 2 hours.
- 3. Stir dip; cook, covered, 30-60 minutes longer. Stir before serving; serve with crackers. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup each).
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC