- In a large freezer container, place ravioli in a single layer;
- separate each layer with waxed paper. May be frozen for up to 3
- To use frozen ravioli: Bring a large saucepan or Dutch oven of water
- and remaining oil to a boil. Add ravioli in batches. Reduce heat to
- a gentle simmer; cook for 6-8 minutes or until ravioli are tender.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Serve with warmed Alfredo sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and
- basil. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 4 ravioli with 1/2 cup sauce equals 634 calories, 47 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 1,734 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 22 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now