- stir in wine. Add cream, pepper and salt; bring to a boil, stirring
- constantly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add goat cheese; stir gently until melted.
- Gradually stir in the remaining cheeses; cook until melted. Remove
- from the heat.
- Drain macaroni; stir into sauce. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small nonstick skillet, cook prosciutto over medium
- heat for 5-7 minutes or until crisp, stirring frequently. Sprinkle
- over macaroni just before serving. Yield: 12 servings (1-1/4 cups
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.