- Grease ten 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. In each dish, layer with
- about 1-1/2 cups tomato sauce, four noodles, about 1-1/4 cups
- ricotta, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, about 1/3 cup Parmesan
- cheese, 1/4 cup Romano and three slices provolone. Repeat layers.
- Top with four noodles, about 1-1/2 cups of tomato sauce, 1 cup
- mozzarella cheese and about 1 tablespoon parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-50 minutes or until browned and
- bubbly. Let stand 10-15 minutes before serving. Yield: 120-150
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 177 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 387 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.