Five-Can Chili Recipe
"Who says a thick hearty chili has to simmer all day on the stove?" asks Jo Mann. With five canned goods and zero prep time, a warm pot of this zesty specialty is a snap for the Westover, Alabama cook to whip up.
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 169 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 1169mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 6g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Five-Can Chili
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC