- 1 can (15 ounces) chili with beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients; heat through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Five-Can Chili in Quick Cooking November/December 2001, p9
Reviews for Five-Can Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review