Fish with Cucumber-Orange Relish Recipe
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 medium cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 orange roughy fillets (5 ounces each)
- For relish, in a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; set aside. Combine salt and pepper; sprinkle over fillets. Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 9-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Use a slotted spoon to serve relish with the fish. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Fish with Cucumber-Orange Relish in Light & Tasty August/September 2005, p58
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fish with Cucumber-Orange Relish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review