- bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, avocado, tomato, remaining lime
- juice and 1/2 cup salsa mixture. Spoon into chips.
- Cut each fish stick into three pieces. Place a fish stick piece in
- each chip; top each with about 1/2 teaspoon salsa mixture. Garnish
- with lime wedges and additional cilantro. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer (calculated without garnishes) equals 43 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.