Fish Stick Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (11.4 ounces) frozen breaded fish sticks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 hot dog buns, split
- Shredded lettuce, chopped onion and chopped tomatoes, optional
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine butter and lemon juice. Dip fish sticks in butter mixture. Place in a single layer in an ungreased baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until crispy. Spread mayonnaise on bottom of buns; add fish sticks. Top with lettuce, onion and tomato if desired. Replace bun tops. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 355 calories, 20g fat (7g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 572mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 9g protein.
Reviews for Fish Stick Sandwiches
"Delicious! Fish sticks have greatly improved since I was a kid. I bought the Gordon's brand and served these with potato salad and coleslaw."
"I fixed these sandwiches for my grandkids. They loved them. And I did too! The butter-lemon juice dipping of the fish sticks before baking is a great trick."