Fish Stick Sandwiches Recipe
Make the most of convenient frozen fish sticks with these fun family-pleasing sandwiches from Cherie Durbin. "My mom whipped these up whenever she wanted fish in a hurry," writes the Hickory, North Carolina reader.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 25 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (11.4 ounces) frozen breaded fish sticks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 hot dog buns, split
- Shredded lettuce, chopped onion and chopped tomatoes, optional
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine butter and lemon juice. Dip fish sticks in butter mixture. Place in a single layer in an ungreased baking pan.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until crispy. Spread mayonnaise on bottom of buns; add fish sticks. Top with lettuce, onion and tomato if desired. Replace bun tops. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 355 calories, 20 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 572 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC