Fish Stick Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 package (11.4 ounces) frozen breaded fish sticks
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 hot dog buns, split
- Shredded lettuce, chopped onion and chopped tomatoes, optional
- In a shallow bowl, combine butter and lemon juice. Dip fish sticks in butter mixture. Place in a single layer in an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until crispy. Spread mayonnaise on bottom of buns; add fish sticks. Top with lettuce, onion and tomato if desired. Replace bun tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fish Stick Sandwiches(2)
Sort By :
Delicious! Fish sticks have greatly improved since I was a kid. I bought the Gordon's brand and served these with potato salad and coleslaw.
I fixed these sandwiches for my grandkids. They loved them. And I did too! The butter-lemon juice dipping of the fish sticks before baking is a great trick.