- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons dill weed
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients. Store in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 1/3 cup.
Originally published as Fish Seasoning in Light & Tasty December/January 2005, p15
Reviews for Fish Seasoning
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 11, 2012
"excellent love the flavor combination."
Reviewed Nov. 18, 2011
"Keeper without any doubt."