- 2 packages (11.4 ounces each) frozen crunchy breaded fish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Bake fish according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, ketchup, mustard, horseradish sauce and hot pepper sauce until blended.
- Spoon 1/4 cup coleslaw onto the bottom of each bun; top with two pieces of fish. Spread with sauce; replace bun tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Fish Po'boys in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p228
Reviews for Fish Po'Boys
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2011
"Very easy to make and the whole family enjoyed it. Loved the (slightly) spicy sauce."
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2011
"It is as good as MacFish and no frying"
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2009
"My whole family loved these sandwiches! It may be the eaiest recipe I've ever made."