- 2 packages (11.4 ounces each) frozen crunchy breaded fish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Bake fish according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, ketchup, mustard, horseradish sauce and hot pepper sauce until blended.
- Spoon 1/4 cup coleslaw onto the bottom of each bun; top with two pieces of fish. Spread with sauce; replace bun tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Fish Po'boys(4)
Sort By :
Very easy to make and the whole family enjoyed it. Loved the (slightly) spicy sauce.
It is as good as MacFish and no frying
So easy and so tasty! It's a nice change from my normal menu and quick too! What's not to like?
My whole family loved these sandwiches! It may be the eaiest recipe I've ever made.