- 2 packages (11.4 ounces each) frozen crunchy breaded fish fillets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 2 to 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1-1/2 cups deli coleslaw
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Bake fish according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, ketchup, mustard, horseradish sauce and hot pepper sauce until blended.
- Spoon 1/4 cup coleslaw onto the bottom of each bun; top with two pieces of fish. Spread with sauce; replace bun tops. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Fish Po'Boys
"Very easy to make and the whole family enjoyed it. Loved the (slightly) spicy sauce."
"It is as good as MacFish and no frying"
"So easy and so tasty! It's a nice change from my normal menu and quick too! What's not to like?"
"My whole family loved these sandwiches! It may be the eaiest recipe I've ever made."